Tour the School and meet with a career planner (45 minutes)
- Decide between cosmetology and nails and when to start school.
- Meet staff and students
- Schedule the next appointment.
Apply for Financial Aid (can be done at the school or at home)
- Apply for your Financial Aid ID @ fsaid.ed.gov
- Fill out your Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
- Our School code is 012291
- Use the IRS Data tool to import your tax information to your FAFSA.
- Complete your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note at studentloans.gov
Your Financial Planning Appointment
- Bring your Driver's License, Social Security Card, and High School Diploma or GED.
- Meet with the Financial Aid Administrator
- Review the financial aid award letter and sign it.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee
- Sign the Enrollment Contract
- Receive your bracelet!